Endoscopic decompression is the latest, least invasive, and fastest technique to treat trigger finger, restore the full use of your hand, and help improve your quality of life.
The procedure takes just a few minutes and consists in two tiny incisions and a microscopic camera and endoscope to release the ligament causing the locking of the finger.
Unlike conventional methods, which require recovery time of 6 to 8 weeks, endoscopic treatment allows for full recovery in just 48 hours. The results are immediate and lasting.
- Local anaesthesia
- Procedure performed in just minutes
- Minimal discomfort
- No stitches required, no scarring
- No bandage required
- Use of hand in 24 hours
- Full recovery in 48 hours
- Several fingers and both hands can be treated in a single appointment
- Safe and proven – hundreds of patients operated on with a success rate of over 95%
Endoscopic decompression of trigger finger was introduced in Canada by Dr. Jean-Paul Brutus, still the only surgeon in the country to offer this revolutionary technique.
- Immediate relief of symptoms and pain
- Minimal discomfort, low risk of complications
- Very short recovery time
- No post-operative care required
A DIRECT IMPACT ON YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE
- Back to work more quickly
- Rapid resumption of hobbies and sports
- Minimizes loss of earned income
Here is what patients like you, who suffered from trigger finger, had to say about their experience with Dr. Brutus:
“Congratulations for your contribution to the advancement of medicine and for your well-deserved recognition. Your patients are fortunate to be under your care! – W.”
“A physician who is completely devoted to his field of practice. Very well-informed, and very attentive to his patients, always cheerful. Dr. Brutus takes the time to answer all of your questions. As a patient, he makes you feel that you matter. He operated on my hand with outstanding care and skill. I would not hesitate to recommend him as a surgeon.”
If you think endoscopic decompression of trigger finger is the best option for you, contact us today. We will be pleased to arrange an appointment and an evaluation within days.