The percutaneous needle procedure, also known as aponeurotomy, is the most advanced, least invasive, and fastest way to treat Dupuytren’s Disease.
Taking just a few minutes, the procedure uses a small needle to cut the nodules and cords that cause the fingers to bend into the palm.
Unlike open surgery, the percutaneous technique restores hand function immediately with minimal discomfort and recovery time.
- Local anaesthesia
- Very quick procedure
- Minimal discomfort
- No incision or scarring
- Quick and rapid treatment of recurring symptoms
- Immediate use of the hand
- Safe and proven – hundreds of patients treated with good results
Dr. Jean-Paul Brutus is one of very few surgeons in Canada to recommend and perform percutaneous aponeurotomy. His success rate with this technique is more than 95%.
DES BÉNÉFICES RÉELS
- Immediate relief of symptoms and pain
- Minimal discomfort, low risk of complications
- Immediate recovery
- No rehabilitation required
- No post-operative care required
A DIRECT IMPACT ON YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE
- Back to work more quickly
- Rapid resumption of hobbies and sports
- Minimizes loss of earned income
If you think the percutaneous needle treatment is the best option for you, contact us today. We will be pleased to arrange an appointment and an evaluation within days.